Disclaimer by SEQ Legal (1) Introduction
This disclaimer governs your use of my website; by using my website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use my website.
(2) Credit This disclaimer was made using a free SEQ Legal disclaimer precedent available at www.website-law.co.uk.
Premium forms available from SEQ Legal include precedent terms of sale and supply.
(3) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, I own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
There are links to other websites. I have no responsibility of the content of these sites. (4) Licence to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or OTHER CONTENT from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
(f) redistribute material from this website , except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter)].
(6) Variation I may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on my website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and me in relation to your use of my website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English and German law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and Germany.
(9) Registrations and authorisations
reg. 81 a High Road, Benfleet, SS7 5LN, UK (10)
The full name of my company is
Elke Lugert – simple4u.info (freelance) I’m registered in England.
You can contact me by email: email@example.com
My reg. address: 81 a High Road, Star House, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 5LN, UK
My office address – new (2012): Kirchstr. 6, D-08359 Breitenbrunn, OT Ritt., Germany
Telephone: 0049 (0) 37757 184 780 (landline)
© www.simple4u.info – 2013-2015/ via wordpress.org